Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Open ERP - various news - events - plugins - next release

First the Tiny partners event has been rescheduled  to March 25.

Before that, there will be a community event open to all interested parties.

From what I understand this will correspond to the next release (at least announcements) - either 5.2 or 6.0?

I also got a contact with Axelor the new commercial plugins will be officially released and available for purchase end of this month.

There are 3 plugins :
 
Outlook : Sync of calendar, contact and tasks + possibility to link messages to OpenERP objects - like a contract...

Word :  Mail merge with objects.
 
Excel - Business intelligence.

The plugins will be sold either separately or in a bundle per pack of 10 / 20 or 50 licences with an included subscription and e-mail support.

The price information I got seems affordable to me (but I don't want to publish it before they do), there will be a free evaluation version.

No comments: